tradermare

Unchained
J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Diamonds in the Rough
Portia Da Costa
The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2) - Tiffany Reisz There are plenty of reviews for The Angel that will give you a synopsis of the plot, so I’m not going to do that here, but I will say the intricate plot is one of my many favorite aspects of this story.Ms. Reisz has a way of presenting this story that keeps you turning the page from beginning to end. The reader gets little pieces of the different story lines and then Ms. Reisz assembles them at the end, shows the reader the whole picture and at the same time leaves more questions about this kink-dom she has created in this series. As a reader, I loved the way The Angel was presented to me. It’s smart and engaging and makes me think.There were sad and dark moments in The Angel, but they were balanced perfectly with some very uplifting and hopeful scenes. Nora and her friends are interesting not for their kink, but for who they are as complex and contradictory ;) characters. I’m left wanting to know more about them.So in a nutshell: Unusual and creative (and sometimes shocking) story lines, compelling characters, well-crafted and executed storytelling... it doesn’t get much better than that!