tradermare

Unchained
J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Diamonds in the Rough
Portia Da Costa
Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1) - Christine  Bell When Lacey catches her husband screwing one of her bridesmaids on her wedding day (at the wedding reception, no less), her childhood friends Galen and Cat step in to help. Galen and Lacey decide to get away from it all by taking the honeymoon trip Lacey didn't need anymore, and romantic sparks fly between them. Although everything is wonderful in paradise, external forces threaten their new relationship.I really liked Galen in this story. Of course, he's hot and built and knows how to please a woman, but there is a calming strength about him that Lacey needs and responds to. This is a nicely done friends-turn-lovers story. Down for the Count is a sweet contemporary romance you can devour in a day, mostly because you won't want to put it down. You'll want to know what happens to these two. Perfect for when you want a quick, feel-good read. My only complaint was that it was a little too short. I liked the characters so much that I wanted more from them.