tradermare

Unchained
J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Diamonds in the Rough
Portia Da Costa
Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) - Cherrie Lynn 4.5 out of 5 starsOk, I have to admit when I read UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* BlithelyBookish review of Leave Me Breathless at http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/435431912 earlier today, and saw, "Brian who?" referring to Brian Ross in the Rock Me, Ross Siblings #2, I had to go ahead and read this to see for myself whether Ghost could actually beat out Brian in the hotness department. I'm thrilled to say the answer was YES! Cherrie Lynn hits the mark with another sexy,tattoo artist from Dermamania. And not only does CL know how to write erotic romance, she also knows how to write the angsty, gut-wrenching scenes that make the reconciliations just that much sweeter. Leave Me Breathless is the story of Ghost and Macy,friends of Brian and Candance. They couldn't be any more different,but they have a sexual chemistry that neither one of the can deny, and they struggle with whether their relationship can work. Macy was sort of a pill in Rock Me, but she really shines in Leave Me Breathless with how she deals with Ghost and her own feelings. She's had some bad things happen to her. Ghost also turned out to have a much more interesting backstory. Together, their chemistry jumped off the page. Another satisfying installment in this series.