tradermare

Unchained
J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Diamonds in the Rough
Portia Da Costa
Down to You - M. Leighton Very cute and engaging story about a girl who is trying to get away from her history of bad choices with bad-boys, and the bad-boy(s) pursuing her. I don't know what it was about this story but when I finished it, my first thought was.. that was fun. Olivia is a character I could relate to. She works, goes to school, and doesn't have the best luck with men. When she meets Cash at his club, only to find out her cousin-roommate is dating Cash's twin brother Nash, you just know something is going to go wrong there. Even though its fairly easy to see the ending coming at you, there's a sense of relief in that it does solve one of Olivia's dilemmas. I like that Olivia still had some unresolved emotions at the end of this first book. I'm looking forward to the second installment in this series, Up To Me, which I started right away! The way the story was told in alternating first person point of view really gave the story a good pace, and I just kept turning the page. Very enjoyable contemporary romance and M. Leighton has created two very likable characters in this series. I would recommend this book.